Friday, July 1, 2011

Burpees Seeds... And Collies

I found a great article on Terrierman's Daily Dose about W. Atlee Burpee of Burpees Seed Company.  Really interesting information and great photos!




We are hoping to be able to buy some property sometime soon (within 5 years or so) where we can grow our own produce, raise our own meat, and have a small kennel for boarding/raising gun dogs.  It's a dream I've had for decades, and a dream we've shared since we married.  So I really enjoyed reading the post about Burpee.  Also really enjoyed the photo below.



I also get alot of inspiration from things I'm learning about Thomas Jeffersons gardens, George Washingtons gardens, and P. Allen Smiths Garden Home.

It's just a dream at this point...  But hopefully it's a dream we'll be able to realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment